Hello Grgeous People!
I hope you are enjoying the beautiful weather as much as I am!
I’m really excited to tell you about our upcoming weekend Retreat!
It’s our final Retreat of 2016 before we head out on an adventure to sunny Australia!
This is going to be our best one yet! We’ve had so much amazing feedback from all of our beautiful guests and are positive that this one will give you all you need for moving forwards to a healthier, happier you!
9.30 am – BONUS Sweaty workout for those of you who want to sweat! (optional)
10 am – A fun introduction to functional movement, perfect for all fitness levels!
10.30 am – Green Smoothies and Meditation with Nigel
11.30 am – Yoga with Aimie
12 pm – An introduction to Yogic Nidra, sleeping on the clod of yoga
12.30 pm – Lunch – Totally Gluten Free, Sugar Free and Vegan with the perfect mix of Raw Food and gently cooked hearty delights to suit every taste bud!
1.15 pm – Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Happy, Healthy, Delicious, Desserts and food demo
2 pm – Meditation with Nigel
3 pm – Energising and Relaxing Yoga and Pilates moves to wake you up or help you sleep
3.30 pm – Final Kindness and compassion Meditation with Nigel
This Retreat mixes the perfect amount of calm quiet reflection with movement to keep you relaxed and calm, but full of energy! If the sun is shining we have beautiful outside grounds to sit in and stretch our bodies and be in nature, the perfect medicine for anyone who always feels busy and needs some balance!
The food is going to be the best yet! Our best salads plus amazing veggie burgers that are totally healthy and slowly cooked for maximum nutrition! And the desserts! Well, I just can’t wait to eat them with you all!
If you would like to reserve your space please email email@example.com
It is £75 per day or £135 for the whole weekend.
We are based in the beautiful countryside in Leigh, Worcester, just down the road from the Bank House Hotel, where they have just had a lovely refurbishment for anyone travelling to Worcester.
We are so excited for this weekend! It’s going to be wonderful!
Love and gratitude,
This topic just keeps on reoccurring so I needed to share it with you all!
About a year ago, the amazing John Hardy bought my attention to the fact that in the fitness industry we ask some really unhelpful questions…So as a trainer I needed to learn to ask better questions.
As a child we always asked questions, which seemed to annoy a lot of adults or result in the answer, “I don’t know” As we age, we can get into a habit of not questioning or not wanting to be rude… But questions are awesome when you ask better ones!
Every single day of our lives our mind is going through an internal dialogue, we have around 65,000 thoughts a day, 80% negative and 90 % the same as the day before! Can you remember any of yours?
We can be guilty of wasting time asking negative questions like, “Why can’t I lose weight?” “Why do I eat so much?”, “Why can’t I stop eating chocolate”
We are bombarded with images and marketing telling us that we need their products to be better. Why don’t I look like them, why don’t I have that car? Why is my hair not shiny like hers? You get the picture.
Comparison is the thief of happiness. And what I really want for you is simple, to be happier and healthier!
Once the question is out there we naturally find answers in our own minds. We ask questions and answer them all day long. Most of our answers are backing up the question, making it seem true!
“I can’t lose weight because I’m lazy, I have no will power, I’m big boned”… or “They wont pick me for the job because I’m not good enough, there will be someone better than me, I never get what I want”
So what I want to inspire you to do… What I beg you to do, What I wish and hope you will do is join me on the quest of asking better questions with me! Like anything it’s simply a new muscle that needs building up and making stronger. I found it really hard to being with, but with practice you will soon see an incredible difference!
So here are some questions for you to try…
Why am I good enough?
Why am I going to get inshape?
Why do I deserve health?
Why do all of my friends value me so much?
Why is my life incredible?
How can I look after myself better?
How can I make a few easy steps to reaching my goal?
What do I really want?
Once you are on a roll there will be no stopping you!
Then start questioning others too! In a kind, compassionate way of course!
We would love to hear from you so please let us know Why you freaking rock!!!
Love Aimie xxx
Hey Gorgeous People!
I just wanted to give you a quick sneak peak of what our amazing new site, www.moveandnourish.com has on offer to guide you to eat better, feel better, think better and move better… Today we have one of my favourites, my lovely functional yoga movement session perfect or everyone! The site is jam packed full of other lovely videos to get you feeling amazing!I hope you enjoy and please go and take a look around!
I hope you are all enjoying the first day of lent? Lent is usually about giving up something, a feeling of deprivation, a feeling like you are missing out, but I’d like to encourage you to add something in for the next 40 days that will make you feel amazing!
I’m adding in 1 hour a day (that’s only 4% of the day) of me time, that’s to either exercise, meditate, have a long hot bath or curl up with a good book or a mixture. I’ve been really busy lately with awesome, fun projects, which can sometimes stop us looking after ourselves, so let’s look at how to do more good for our minds and bodies!
In my classes this morning we were all discussing this and Anita is going to give herself the gift of a proper lunch break every single day, for the next 40 days! Jane and Anne are simply going to add in 6 repetitions of a Pilates exercise, a ‘roll-down’ where you simply become aware of the gentle opening of the back of the spine as you roll down, then re-build the vertebra back up. Simple!
What will you gift your beautiful self with this lent?
Loads of Love,
We at Move and Nourish are absolutely delighted to announce that we will be running our next event: Move & Nourish: A Day of Happiness & Health in March 2016 – designed to get your body & mind HAPPY and HEALTHY for 2016!
We will be running the event on two separate days:
* Saturday 19th March and
* Sunday 20th March.
Each day will begin at 10am and finish at approximately 4pm(with plenty of additional time for those who wish to stay behind to continue to speak with Nigel and Myself).
What does each day involve?
Each day will consist of the four core elements of Move & Nourish – Functional Fitness, Meditation, Nutrition & 3D Yoga. The day will include:
1. A Functional Fitness group session with personal trainer Aimie.
2. A series of practical Meditation sessions throughout the day with Nigel to calm, relax and focus mind & body.
3. A 3-course Nourishing lunch and an afternoon food demonstration – full of helpful & inspiring tips to share with the whole family.
4. A 3D Yoga session with Aimie to conclude the day.
The day is suitable for ALL fitness levels and will be an active & engaging day!
The cost is just £75 per person for the day and there is a discount of £15 off the total cost if you wish to attend both days = £135. Please note that each day will follow a similar format but the exercises, sessions and food demonstrations will differ to allow those attending both days a new experience!
Spaces will be limited so each person attending can enjoy a personal experience and guidance from Nigel & myself and places will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you have any queries or questions, would like to know more or would like to book your place today, simply emailhello@
Let’s make 2016 our happiest & healthiest year yet!
Loads of Love,
Good Evening Movers & Nourishers!!!
Happy Wednesday evening! We are delighted to let everyone in Worcester know that Nigel will be in Worcester this Friday evening for a FREE meditation session at 6pm at the Move & Nourish studio for anyone wanting to come along… We are so excited for everyone to either meet Nigel or to have the pleasure to see him again!
Lots of love,
Aimie and the team xxx
Hello Gorgeous People…
As promised, here are our yoga moves for the January Challenge, simply add these in everyday and let’s see how we all feel at the end of the month!
These exercises were specifically recommended to me when I was away in Dubai by the amazing Chef Mukesh, I feel amazing for doing them daily and wanted to share them with you…Please let me know how you get on!
Love Aimie xx
Hello Lovely People!
I hope you’ve all had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to 2016!
I personally like to look at good food, nutrition, mindset and of course a regular exercise routine as the foundations to an amazing life, which will help you to feel calm in times where there can feel like there is so much to do, it can keep you feeling grounded, strong, confident and balanced, as well as releasing endorphins that make you feel amazing!
With so many different options out there now we would love to make it easier to find the fitness and lifestyle that suits you, so we have added in an amazing offer to get you inspired in 2016, to meet some amazing people, to have fun and to feel amazing!
For 20 days come and try any and all of the classes here at my lovely studio, I can honestly say I love every single person who comes to my classes and I’m sure you will too!
So if you fancy 20 days for £20 just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot!
Happy New Year everyone!
Love Aimie x
Hello Gorgeous People!
I’m very excited to share with you a little project I’ve been working on and to tell you all more…
2 1/2 years ago I was sat on my yoga mat one sunny Friday afternoon after my morning sessions and I had a very clear vision. To create My Beautiful Bottle…
I knew exactly how I wanted them all to look and exactly what I wanted to do… All in an instant, so I got up and went straight to my good friends at our local print shop, sign city and John helped me print our first prototypes, now I can show you the first batch of My Beautiful Bottle…So here they are…
My dream was to inspire everyone I could to firstly drink more water, (In 2013 1,158 elderly people in the UK died through dehydration) it is a major cause of tiredness and fatigue and also weight gain. A lot of the time we look for food, we are actually just thirsty! Then I want to inspire people to drink more fresh juices and more fresh smoothies to add more nutrients and vitality into their lives!
Supporting a great cause was next on the agenda, and we had already heard of an amazing charity, Gardens for Health International who help people in Rwanda to grow their own organic gardens that they can look after and eat from! Providing them with the education to make it sustainable and also to help them every step of the way, from choosing foods each family loves, to picking the right seeds for their soil! They really go above and beyond which is why we love them!
When it came to the design of each bottle I had a very clear vision that had been inspired by the research of Japanese Scientist, Dr. Emoto. His life work found that water frozen after sitting in bottles and jars with positive words crystallises into beautiful snow flakes compared to those in non worded bottles. His message was to always use kind, positive words towards yourself and others as our bodies are 70-90% water it might just effect us in a super positive way! His books are lovely ad so inspiring, always encouraging to look for the best in everyone.
So every bottle has the word Beautiful printed on it to positivity effect us and the water which will enter our beautiful bodies.
Each bottle is made from glass, which makes them fragile, just like us, which is wonderful because it teaches us to really look after something we love, it helps us practice mindfulness and the water always tastes better from a beautiful, non-toxic, ecological bottle. My amazing nutritionist always tells her clients to avoid plastic bottles as they ruin the planet and also our health.
If you got half of your minimum water intake from the shops, you’d use 547.5 bottles in a year, spend £355 and contribute towards the 15 million plastic bottles we throw away each day in the UK. This makes me really sad as it takes 500 years to decompose and kills our home in the mean time.
So, let’s be the change we wish to see and start taking more care of ourselves and our incredible planet…
I wish you all a wonderful day, Christmas and New Year!
If you would like your very own new BFF, simply click this link… My Beautiful Bottle
I can’t wait to share more and more recipes to keep your bottles full and stomachs nourished!
Happy Saturday everyone!
Love Aimie xxx
Hello Gorgeous People!
I hope you are all enjoying the time building up towards Christmas! I certainly am! I feel so lucky that we have had a lovely mild few weeks to enjoy the warm breeze! I’ve been studying more ancient forms of yoga this month and am really enjoying learning more and playing with totally new movements that feel wonderful!
So my christmas present to you all is to get you to think of 3 things you are grateful for, but not just anythings… a specific 3 things that will make you feel like the luckiest person alive when you do it regularly. I do this after every meditation practice and I love it, so I hope you enjoy!
1. Think of 1 person who makes your life more fun/enjoyable/happier, who makes you feel loved or special and think about why you like/love them so much. (you could even text them afterwards to tell them?)
2. Remember something you’ve done in your life that you are proud of yourself for and really dwell on how incredible you are capable of being!
3. In your mind experience or try to remember one thing in nature that you love, for example, the crunch of leaves beneath your feet in autumn or the sun on your skin. My favourite is a warm breeze through my hair on a summers night.
That’s it! Why not give it a go?
Oh yes, and here is my new timetable ready for you all to get into the self care spirit before the new year!
Have a wonderful day lovely ones!
Love Aimie xx
Hello Gorgeous People!
I hope you are all very very well!
I’m very very excited to tell you about an amazing organic edition to keep everyone healthy in Worcester, ‘Naturally All Well and Good’, at the ‘Farm Shop’ at our beloved ‘The Fold’ in Bransford… Matt and I love going for amazing organic buffets at the weekend here. They always do amazing vegan, gluten free and sugar free dishes and they even have lovely raw salads too!! Woo Hooo! On the odd occasion there has been something in the food I couldn’t eat they always whip up something delicious and nutritious in a flash!
Years ago I was very lucky to meet an amazing woman who has inspired me with her incredible attitude and absolute kindness, her name is May and she first came to see me to help her back pain, she was totally dedicated and did all of the exercises I gave her and went to see Claire McDonald, my incredible nutritionist and her health soared! Over the years May became so passionate about good health that she decided she wanted to help others too! So she went to The Fold and set up this amazing store!
Before All Well and Good opened I would travel to london to get my shampoo, organic chemical-free make up and other products like clean tooth paste and organic sunscreen… Our skin is our biggest organ and needs to be looked after just as much as our insides. There are links now to certain chemicals actually lowering our immune systems so much that it causes allergies. On a recent BBC documentary a doctor said that SLS actually causes eczema as soon as it touches the skin! It is in pretty much every mainstream soap! All well and good offer two different lovely natural soaps that are totally clean and wonderful for the skin!
There is organic, vegan, mineral make-up (the only brand not to use talc) by Inika, which I use and actually used for our wedding day, it stayed put all day and I didn’t even have to reapply! Recipe books and bottles, from yours truly, amazing soaps, moisturisers, kids products, shampoos and even organic food!
May has gone to so much effort to find the very best ranges of healthy, nourishing skin care brands and has taught me a lot along the way, so here are my top 5 products from All Well and Good…
1. Our Tiny Bees Vanilla Candles – I didn’t realise that plain old candles could be so toxic until a few years ago, the artificial fragrances are not the healthiest of things to be breathing into our awesome lungs, whereas these candles smell deliciously real and natural, with a beautiful fragrance that works its way around the house and these amazing little fellas burn for up to 45 hours! Awesome right!? We actually have 4 dotted around the house which makes coming home smell super sweet! They are made with soy and bees wax, from local, happy, healthy british bees!
2. A.S Apothecary Sussex Rose Aromatic Water – Having always loved the addition of liquid chlorophyll in my water, to alkalise and add a lovely minty taste to H2O, I was intrigued to try these aromatic waters, simply drop a pipette into your water and sip for a wonderful clean flavour with lovely benefits, I love the taste of rose water and it calms the body and skin helping to heal redness! There are many other lovely flavours to try too! I loved using this on our recent holiday when we were flying to feel even calmer and more relaxed.
3. Our Tiny Bees Lavender Hand Balm – Despite the name I actually use this little beauty as a natural deodorant, I was away on a fitness course in the summer and forgot my usual coconut oil and bicarb deodorant, so gave this a go and love how hydrating and nourishing it is to the skin and the fact that even after 4 days of sweating, I still smelt clean and fresh! May also has a great range of other, equally effective deodorants that I can’t wait to try ranging from honey and vanilla to coriander and lime…mmmmm!
4. Sister and Co. Activated Charcoal Tooth Whitening Polish – I had been trying to get my hands on this for months and was delighted when I saw it in the shop, charcoal is very cleansing and a brilliant natural whitener! This doesn’t just work, but makes brushing your teeth fun like halloween every time! After a good brush with the black stuff your witches mouth will be transformed to pearly whites! Simply rub your dry tooth brush into the mixture, brush and admire the results! I use it up to 3 times a week.
5. I’m in love with the all natural soap, it smells amazing, my hands feel soft and I use it all over my body too. I used to always suffer with cracked, bleeding hands when I was little, which turned out to be a reaction to standard soap, so I’ve used natural soaps for years. Also, if I travel I always take an organic hand sanitiser with me as the soaps found on planes, trains and public toilets always irritates my skin. I use either Bentley or or Jurlique.
6. Ok…I know I said top 5, but I couldn’t resist a 6th favourite product! As an avid body brusher, sometimes I just want to get in that warm shower! This body scrub is the perfect time efficient tool for super soft skin. With natural almond oil, sugar, honey and vanilla it buffs away old dead skin cells, feeding the body super delicious oils to leave your skin beautifully buffed and smelling sweet enough to eat! Simply jump in the shower, get wet, buff all over and let wash off and done!
I hope you’ve found this post useful, as many of you know I’m quite minimalist in my skin care and nutrition and opt for simplicity, but I also like to feel good and smell nice and I love that there are luxurious products and great prices to really look after ourselves and the planet.
So if you too are an eco warrior who loves a little pampering here and there All Well and Good @ The Fold is the place for you!
Happy weekend everyone!xx