Good morning all,
Tuesday 9th November is almost upon us!
At 7.30pm, the final and most important meeting of 2010 will be taking place at my studio and you are all invited to attend.
There will be a number of things I intend to cover, including the following:
1. The unveiling of the latest piece of fitness equipment that is causing huge excitement in the leisure and fitness industry – – “the KRANK”. This is the brand new state of the art upper body spinning bike. It will really improve your training and will, I can guarantee, get you sweating!
2. The conclusion of the Gym Challenge 2010 and the award of the most impressive effort over the past 10 weeks!
The prizes that will be handed out will be:
– 1 free personal training session
– 1 free sports massage
– 1 free reflexology session
– 1 free hot and cold stone massage
At present, there are a number of contenders – this may lead to prizes being handed out to different people. If you do not attend, I cannot give you the prize!!
3. A brief discussion as to the new services I will be introducing in 2011, including group sessions and Pilates groups.
4. A few pointers over how you can all enjoy and relax over the Christmas period without feeling like you’ve undone the great work at the gym!
This is the meeting not to miss and I really hope as many of you as possible can attend! AS ALWAYS, ALL OF THOSE WHO COME WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAW TO WIN A FREE TRAINING SESSION AT THE STUDIO!
The more the merrier are welcome to celebrate the hard work everyone has put in this year, so please feel free to bring along anyone you feel would benefit from the meeting!
Please can you RSVP so I know how many to cater for!
Keep that motivation up!